Thursday, September 16, 2010

Echo Park Time Travel Mart

http://laughingsquid.com/echo-park-time-travel-mart/

I intend to check this place out when I get out to California. Should be awesome :)

To be honest, I'm completely ready to head out to that coast immediately. It is going to be such an amazing adventure to be away from here, starting my life somewhere new. I was kind of afraid for a while when I first found out I'd be moving to San Diego, but I really could not be more thrilled now.

I'm sure it will be weird to be without all my old friends and family for a while, as well as to not automatically know where everything in the area is located and how to get there, but it shouldn't be too difficult an adjustment, and I know it will be a way to get to know tons of new people and have different experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment