Tuesday, March 15, 2011

cryptic

Messages for some people:


a) your life is an act, and you have become everything you hated… don’t worry, i’ll be in the front row watching the scene unfold as it all falls apart.

b) thank you for making it fun every day.

c) “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”

d) if my life ever takes that path, I hope to be just like you were. because you were perfect.

e) Я никогда не перестану узнать.

f) don't throw it all away..

g) you are there for me through absolutely everything. I can't thank you enough.

h) most days the memories are overwhelming

i) i look up to you

j) You used to be so different. I can't even recognize you anymore. You're nothing like your former self. I'm glad we're basically strangers now.

k) Usted me enseñaba más que puede saber.

l) I admire you. I'm so proud of you all the time. It's overwhelming to see everything you accomplish. I'm glad I've gotten to witness it.

m) dreams are great. but one day you're going to realize that chasing them blindly with no plan of how to get there is foolish, and that you're right where you began

n) you've given me the greatest advice i could ever hope for, consistently. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment