Tuesday, December 11, 2012

dear you


you  – you seem to be an incredible person. I love our talks. I look forward to many more.

you  – I wish we got to hang out outside the usual time. I think you could be a fantastic friend.

you – I miss you so much more than I ever realized I would. I grew very attached to you the year before I came here.

you – I know you won’t occupy the old place in my life. but I can’t lose you entirely. I feel like further down the road, we’re going to need each other again.

you – I want to fly into town just to see you. the support we give each other is unmatched, and I think we both need that right now.

you – I’ve noticed that you don’t even pretend to care about anything that happens in my life. all that matters to you is the material. when all this is sorted out I don’t even think I want to hear from you anymore. it’s never about anything good anyway.

you – I’m so thrilled for the two of you. I’ve been waiting for this for a while now. I can’t wait to see you and congratulate you in person.

you – be careful. this is going to be a longer, more difficult journey than you think. you’re filled with so much excitement and joy, but there are many struggles ahead to go along with the happiness.

you – thank you for everything this year. things have turned around beautifully. I knew they could be worked out.  you keep day to day life exciting and pleasant, and for that I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment