Monday, September 5, 2011

Surprise

Every once in a while, people do things that catch me off guard in the best possible way. Today was one of those occasions.

I woke up around 11am and fed my cat, then passed out for a few more hours. I awoke to my phone ringing it, so I answered groggily and was met by the voice of a close friend who lives 6 hours away. He asked me what I was doing, and when I said I had just woken up and was still lying in bed I was told that I should walk outside. Excitedly, I hung up and walked out to find him and another friend of his standing in my driveway.

They knew that I had been upset recently and that I needed a good day, and decided to drive up and surprise me. I later found out that my best friend here was also in on the secret.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment