Saturday, July 16, 2011

Message in a Bottle

Mini letters to some friends/acquaintances after the jump.





- Today was a change. It was nice, thanks.

- I would have, for you.

- That was the best thing you could have done. Soothing. Calm. Appreciated.

- I owe you.

- I'm so sorry. Wish I could have been there.

- That is a section of my life I'm glad to be able to say is over. I would not have been able to deal with you and all your moods for this long.

- You're a far more magnificent person than you realize, or than I would have initially guessed. Getting to know you is a pretty cool adventure.

- I appreciate you. Thanks for the concern, and the time we spend and support we give. It's much needed.

- I'm still trying to figure you out. One day I'll understand..hopefully.

- Do you, still?

No comments:

Post a Comment