Monday, October 24, 2011

para ti...

You all should know by now that every few months I do a message out to people. Vague. No names attached. Just a bunch of snippets to people, to get things out. This is one of those times.


-You're very intense, and I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first. I'm quickly growing to love you, and to cherish the friendship that is growing.
-I'd drop all of this and leave it behind in a moment. I wasn't ready before.
-That conversation the other night was so encouraging. Thank you.
-You think you can suddenly pop up the moment you think you can control me, and that I will fall right in to it. Don't you think you're exactly the type of person I'm planning to get away from?
-That day hurt. It surprised me...It still surprises me. But I guess it makes sense, considering what you were.
-Most days I can't even remember how it feels.
-You encourage me to be better than I am, and I don't think you realize it even a little bit. I wish we had met when there was more time.
-I wish everyone could see you the way you really are. It's wonderful.
-You're the best person I know. I'm honoured to be this close to you, and it's wonderful to see you a few times each month. I hope to be just like you when I'm older.
-I'm glad we're out of each other's lives. I realized tonight how much we've both changed. We wouldn't even recognize each other anymore.
-I don't know if I feel comfortable with you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment